Nice people to do business with
Roofline & Roofing
The term roofline refers to your home’s fascias, soffits, barge boards, guttering, cladding and dry verge
Dry, Safe & Secure
The roofline is one of the most vulnerable parts of a home constantly exposed to changing weather conditions. PVC-u roofline is an ideal replacement as it will never rot and will never need painting, unlike wood. Replacement roofline will enhance your property’s appearance as well as adding value to your home too.
Installations are carried out by our own experienced craftsmen and come with a full 10 year guarantee with the option of a 10 year insurance backed guarantee for complete peace of mind.
We would be delighted to show you our full range of rooflineproducts at your request.
Fascias, Soffits & Gutters
Here at ECO Home Improvements, we install a superior range of uPVC roofline products which are highly durable, environmentally friendly, safe, secure and robust. It is now widely recognised that the maintenance burden and the technical performance of timber, especially for the roofline of a typical UK home, is no match for uPVC, which will not rot, warp, bend or discolour.
The main reasons why home owners all around the region choose our Roofline service
• Maintenance free – uPVC products require little or no maintenance whatsoever once installed.
• Stunning looks – Our uPVC products are available in a wide variety of colours, finishes and styles which compliment virtually all property styles.
• Superior performance – All uPVC products in the range have been specifically designed to work in harmony together, to provide superior performance.and appearance
• Thermally efficient – Once installed, our products will provide extra thermal efficiency within homes and buildings helping to reduce carbon emissions.
• Durable yet flexible – All our Roofline products have been designed to be flexible, yet extremely durable and rigid once installed.
Reliable It’s not just the quality of the product or the design, the most important detail is the actual installation, that’s why you should choose ECO Home Improvements